Mutant Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chex the Doberman Boy ~ Divinity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

Chex the Doberman Boy ~ Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Chex the Doberman Boy ~ Divinity   Chex the Doberman Boy ~ Divinity Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Name:
Chex Stubb Kanin

Nicknames:
C-Dawg. K9.

Sex Pref:
Gay, he doesn’t talk about it publicly but when asked he won’t lie about it.

Race:
Were-dog.

Powers:
Chex is sort of like a werewolf in a way but, instead of having a wolf-like figure he looks more like a Doberman dog. So in any case he has keener senses than both human and dog, greater agility, quick healing rates and he can go on either all four legs or just his hind ones.

Personality:
Mild tempered, but often happy Chex is a pretty chill dude to be around. Chex is pretty energetic though, at least when he feels like it that is, other than that he’d rather hang with friends or be alone. Social situations aren’t one of Chex’s favorite things but he’ll cope with’em if he absolutely has to; he tends to stay on the sidelines unless he feels the need to intervene. As he’s rather laid back don’t think he won’t put up a fight when necessary as he can become quite resistant and likely start to anger. When Chex meets someone he remains cautious and at a safe distance before feeling comfortable and thus will open up little by little.

History:
Chex was born under a bloodline of Were’s, his mother was human while his father was full on Were-Doberman. Thus when Chex turned 13 he began to undergo the physical and mental changes into a Were, his father helped him through this until the transformation was 100% complete. After this Chex’s mother was overcome by all these changes and got up and left to be with another human and live normally. The event didn’t faze Chex as much as he thought it would as he shared a close bond with his father who had helped him the most. At age 18 Chex’s father died in a fight with a different Were, Chex had tried to intercept the fight but ended up with one large scar running the length of his shoulder down to his thigh. After this he honored his father by burying him under the willow behind their home and after doing this Chex left his home and any other known or unknown family behind.

While he traveled he met another boy, a vampire by the name of Xeno. At first Chex was unsure of this newcomer and hearing all his whacky tall tales but, eventually the two became friends and were a powerful duo. After awhile Chex was taken by surprise when Xeno admitted he was gay and that he had feelings for Chex, in doing so Chex himself did the same and since then the two became official as a couple.

A year afterwards Chex had been acting and thinking strangely which obviously worried Xeno. With mixed up thoughts and an uneasy mind Chex left like a ghost, leaving no trace of him except a note and his blue-white cap which he specifically left for Xeno. After having disappeared Chex was off and roaming about the world trying to clear his mind and perhaps even seek his “resolve” for existence.

Hair:
Short in length and bleach blonde which is his natural color.

Eyes:
A darkish shade of green, sort of like an olive-green.

Skin:
Pale as a freaking ghost.

Motto:
Just because I don’t say much doesn’t mean I don’t care about you. I like to put my words into action rather than speak them. I’m an honest guy, I won’t lie or exaggerate my opinions.

Root-Beer or anything fizzy for that matter. Doberman dogs. Just hanging out with Xeno or alone. Chex LOVES Kentucky Fried Chicken, like he would thrive on it if he could. Though Chex is often just hanging around he does like to be active when he feels like it and this was often done with Xeno as they’d be exploring, going somewhere, or at times having “personal time” with each other.

Dislikes:
Haters against gays. People who hurt him or Xeno but, mostly will act for Xeno’s protection. Having to leave Xeno for extended periods of time, despite him doing this he vowed to return for the sake of Xeno. Chex gets extremely tense and/or edgy when he sees someone else trying to win over Xeno but is always relieved to see that Xeno only takes to one person; Chex. Doesn’t like to fight but will do so when needed. Chex hates pointless arguments and will almost always try to speak of a
compromise or just stay outta it.

Appearance:

Chex the Doberman Boy ~ Divinity Tumblr_m3s7kzsIvX1rvt2c6o1_400

Theme:
TFK, Fire It Up

Back to top Go down
https://mw-rp.iftopic.com

Chex the Doberman Boy ~ Divinity
Page 1 of 1